Jami Cook Senior Interview
Such a pretty girl. I don't think she even realizes it. I can see her one day being an artist or working with animals. She's very good with her pup, Edgar Allen Poe.
1. What are your plans after high school?
I'm planning on going to Kirkwood and going for vet tech
2. Tell us about the location you chose for your pictures and its significance to you. My mom choose them
3. What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you into the person you are today?
I have been in all my years of school I wish I could one day be an artist
4. If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
A dream vacation would be to California or japan. I would like to see where my boyfriend is from aka California and see what's it's like there. Also Japan cause I took Japanese in high school.
5.What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?
Don't bother people and don't be annoying
6. Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that?
7. What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
Going into the water and spending time with my dog
8.What is your favorite memory from high school?
Going to Chicago and seeing the bean
9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself with a huge lizard and big birds in ten years
10. How have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
I have never really had goals