This girl has goals! She's very dedicated to everything she chooses to do. I had so much fun trying out new techniques and creating these photos for Peyton. Many years ago I took her photo with her little sisters, she's grown since then to be such a beautiful, kind person. Thank you Gretchen and Peyton for allowing me to be a part of her senior photos.
1. What are your plans after high school?
To attend the University of Sioux Falls to play volleyball and major in medical biology.
2. Tell us about the location you chose for your pictures and its significance to you.
I took my pictures with Dianna in my high school gym. I have participated in multiple sports that are played there.
3. What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you into the person you are today?I am a part of the CPU volleyball and basketball team, student council and National Honor Society. These activities have taught me how to be a leader for my fellow classmates and have shown me the benefits of hard work and participation in high school extracurriculars.
4. If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you? I would travel to Paris France with my family.
5.What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?Don’t take anything for granted, your high school experience will be over before you know it!
6. Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that? My parents, they’ve spent a ton of time and effort making sure that I understand the value of hard work and determination, and also how to be the best person I can be.
7. What was your favorite thing about your session with us?I loved the fun and energetic atmosphere. Dianna always got excited when a great picture was taken which made me excited to see them and continue taking more.
(honestly who wouldn't get excited after seeing this on my camera , pretty much straight out of camera)
8.What is your favorite memory from high school?
Winning a basketball state championship with my teammates.
9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I hope to be beginning a career in the pediatric field.
10. Have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
I’ve known for a long time what I’ve wanted to do and how I’ve wanted to finish my high school career, so my goals now are still very similar to what they were 4 years ago.