Kristen Roher Senior Interview
1. What are your plans after high school?Kirkwood in the fall of 2020, transfer to Iowa State, and then into vet school.
2. Tell us about the location you chose for your pictures and its significance to you.My grandparents farm is significant to me as I have many of my childhood memories there.
3. What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you into the person you are today?I’m in volleyball, track, and FFA. I believe the sports have increased my leadership skills over the years. FFA has shaped my leadership skills as well as knowledge in agriculture.
4. If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you? The Bahamas with my family
5.What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?Enjoy every moment for it’s your last year of high school with your friends.
6. Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that? My mom as she pushes me to become the best I can be. She encourages me to go after my dreams.
7. What was your favorite thing about your session with us?The excitement of taking many pictures in many places and poses!
8.What is your favorite memory from high school?Being in the student section at every home football games!
9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Pursuing my dream as a veterinarian
10. Have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now? no