1. What are your plans after high school?
After high school, I plan on attending the University of Sioux Falls to major in Elementary Education and play volleyball.
2. Tell us about the location you chose for your pictures and its significance to you.
I chose the gym because it has helped shape me into the person that I am today and taught me many things.
3. What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you into the person you are today?
I am involved in volleyball, basketball, National Honor Society, and Student Council. These have taught me leadership and how to have a positive attitude.
4. If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
If I could go anywhere I would go to Jamaica with my family.
5.What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?
As a senior, I would tell the underclassman to take advantage of every day because it goes by faster than you think.
6. Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that?
My mom has inspired me because she works so hard and has been the best mom ever!
7. What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
My favorite thing was how excited Dianna got whenever she got a good picture.
8.What is your favorite memory from high school?
My favorite memory from high school is all of the friendships that I have formed.
9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself having a good job with a happy and healthy family.
10. How have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
They have changed from just high school goals to future goals that will be harder to achieve.