Carter Cruise Senior Interview
1. What are your plans after high school?
Planning to go to college to major in Graphic Design and run track.
2. Tell us about the location you chose for your pictures and its significance to you.
I'm happy that we stayed with places in Monticello instead of on a beach or something like that. It's with sticking to the town I grew up in.
3. What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you into the person you are today?
I'm involved in cross country and track. These activities make me want to stick to running after high school and run in college.
4. If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
I've always wanted to travel the world, so I would honestly want to go anywhere, and I would go with my closest friends.
5.What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?
Don't take the wrong direction. Keep moving forward.
6. Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that?
No one has inspired me honestly.
7. What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
I really enjoy modeling for pictures, so I had a lot of fun. I also had a few laughs from Steve's jokes.
8.What is your favorite memory from high school?
My favorite memory from high school is taking any history class. I've always enjoyed taking classes with r. Gilkerson and Mr Szurkowski.
9.Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years, I see myself living in a nice house with a good job and a great family.
10. Have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
I've always planned on going into video game design. I've changed my goals to becoming a Graphic Designer, and now wanting to run in college as well.